POINT TO PONDER

If you don't like this blog, just forget it & leave.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thirsty Thursday~

Fuhh....Fuuuhhhhhh~~~ *sound of me, blowing away all the dust bunnies playing on my blog ground*
Wow..It's been looooooooonnnngggg that I haven't update my blog! Looking back, we're already in 2010~ Oh my...=O before it's too late, I'd like to wish Happy Chinese New Year to all the Chinese out there!! Tiger *roar* year!! May this year brings us prosperity, longetivity, success, love, luck..etc etc..=D



I'm in my mid sem break right now.. not going ANYWHERE so far..except hangin' out wif my besties last Friday at OU, Sunway the next day with dearest Teddy n his sis, followed by Alamanda celebrating CNY with my beloved family. Sorry because I didn't managed to take many pics for the last two events..as for the first one, u can see it in my Facebook. ;) so check it out!

Until today for this week, I've done nothing but make myself watch the series Glee & read freshly bought Shopaholic novels, as well as online-ing like I've never onlined before..*muahahaha* Fallen in LOVE with Glee, it's like the better version of musicals rather than HSM's..I don't know bout u guys..but there's something about Glee that I'm in love about.. maybe it's because of their performances..their creativity and style.. can't help ROFL-ing everytime I watch the episodes.. I like Kurt's style..*even though he's gay* he has his own originality, and yea..he can sing well. His Single Ladies teaser made me laugh as well as the football team, dancing with the song then poof...there goes the ball..towards its goal..*speechless.. *_* * here's the remake of Single Ladies by Kurt from Glee.



How cool is that?? I hope all of you out there enjoyed it. =)

Hmm..it's near other half of the semester already, what courses do I have this sem you've asked? The answers are as follows:
  • Veterinary Anaesthesiology & General Surgery *sort of creepy, but fun!*
  • Clinical Skills *so far so good..I guess? it's a modified course from Veterinary Medicine*
  • Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging *still have to work on it*
  • Veterinary Parasitology II *getting to know parasites well?*
  • Veterinary Pathology III *oooohhh~~ PM!*
  • Veterinary Clinical Pathology *panting because of me unable to catch the "Bullet Train"*
  • Small Ruminant Production *sheeps bleating*
Interesting, right? I sure hope so.. the classes are like packed sardines in a can, except Wednesday afternoon*syukur Alhamdulillah* we'll have no classes on that session. It's my first time ever to have that short break.=) Anyways, I really..really..really hope that I can do better this sem..improve my cgpa for my own good..pressure's coming everyday that makes me unable to breathe. Pray for the best and may us all be successful, get good results as well as great in doing hands-on..=) Jia You!

I'm thirsty...do you? Happy Thirsty Thursday!!



No comments: