POINT TO PONDER

If you don't like this blog, just forget it & leave.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Twinkle Twinkle Cuppacakes~



hey there everyone~ it's been awhile that i haven't update my blog due to something personal problem came out. but it's okay,right? i've got something special to share with you to cover up my last post.

Last Thursday (11/12/09), I went out for a date with my Teddy with the mission is to survey and buy a mp3 player. Around 10:30am he picked me up at my home, and off we go to Low Yatt Plaza. Once we were there, we're star-gazed by all the promotions being held up. Most of the stores are putting up discounts for the Year End Sale (YES) & do stock clearance sale as well. Teddy & I went to the upper floor first, surveying and searching, then to the lower floors. After like 2 hours later, finally he decided to buy Sony Walkman-B Series: NWZ-B143F/R
*his 2nd choice actually* and chose the dark red in colour. *he's into red coloured gadgets now..i think. ;p*
hehe It's kinda cool by the way where the mp3 player itself has this ZAPPIN feature which allows you to find songs easily & to listen to the music in a new vibrant way! :D Teddy said,
"It was like I have my own personal Dj in my mp3!" I'm glad he liked it..


his dark red "Zappie"

Next stop, Teddy took me to a place that I've been longing to go~ which is.......*drum rolls* Wondermilk Cafe!! (which is the main point I want to blog about) WM is an independant store that sells almost all the cute + cool stuffs in the world~ such as their famous cuppacakes, lomo cameras, clothes, arts etc etc... Once we arrived there, I was overwhelmed by the ambience of the cafe..and I just LOVE their taste in decor! Teddy said he wants to treat cupcakes for me as my 21st birthday celeb as well as our 1st anniv being together. *so schweet~* So, we've chosen 3 out of 10? cute & yummy cupcakes to sweeten up our teeth. There are just too many choices to be chosen from!xD here are the pics to represent our time at the cafe~












Nice right? =D It's one of my most wonderful day of my life! Not only that, he also gave me 'Twinkle' the crystal bracelet as my 21st bday present. Thank you soo much, honey~ I'm so touched during that time..=")

my Twinkle~

To rep this up, I felt very happy spending my time out with my beloved someone. To tell you guys out there the truth, it's hard for me to put these into words. Only God knows how I felt on that day. All I can say is "Thank You sO much, dear Teddy! You are the best! The best I've ever had~" to my Teddy..=") for without him, I will not experience something special like this. just hope that someday soon we'll go to WM again! and spend our quality time together of course. ;)


This one is for you, honey!


<3>

2 comments:

fiqss said...

i LOVE wondermilk jugak!!=D

patut nye nak pegi today, tgk2 kete xde kt umah :(

padahal last 2 weeks baru pegi. hehehe. im planning to do my clinic practical cuti nnt sumwhere around there, biar break je i can just walk to wondermilk! heheheh weeee

p.s. can i link u to my blog please?:)

norikohaizumi said...

wah3~ gler best klu asl break je g ctu! nk itot~ hik3...xD of course u cn link me..=) Thank you soo much for that.