POINT TO PONDER

If you don't like this blog, just forget it & leave.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

MeOwth...that's right~ ;)

hee...those are the trademark sayings for Meowth from the anime series, Pokemon years ago. I used to be a Poke-fan back then, but not fanatic towards it anyways.. =P


Who's Meowth? He's just a cat-like Pokemon that can actually talk like a human. He's owned by Team Rockets *the antagonists of the series* who always attack Ash Ketchum and his friends in order to get Ash's Pikachu & also other rare Pokemons around the world! Lots of ups & downs can be seen in the series but I'll not talk more about that though. ;)

Enough with Poke-stuffs, my main point here is to talk about a kitty cat. I mean a real cute one! =3 Credits to my dear friend, Siti Sumaiyah, she's the one who'd introduced me to this vid clip about Maru the Cat from Japan. Enjoy~




p/s: I wish I have a cat to play with right now..i mean a permanent cat to live with along the way.. huu~

No comments: