POINT TO PONDER

If you don't like this blog, just forget it & leave.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It's all bout C.O.F.F.E.E!!

Assalammualaikum w.b.t & pleasant evening y'all! =)

Siapa suka minum coffee sila angkat tangan!! X kira la nescafe ka..kopi tenom ka... kopi cap Kapal Api ka.. Starbucks coffee..Coffeebeans..Old Town White Coffee.. you name it! I'm no coffee addict but I do love drinking coffee every once in a while to get those perk-me-up moments. ;) But trust me, I can say most students *including myself..eh* tend to drink more coffee during the study week, or even the whole exam week! Why? Burning the midnight oil to read as much as you can *cough* to the very last minute. You're not alone & not the only one who've done so. :)


Back to the title above, I've come across to Kevin Zahri's website recently where he'd shared the good & the bad side of coffee. Yeap..everything have their own pros & cons when you've consumed too little/ too much of something. The followings are the interesting infos you'd like to know more bout our caffeinated love~


Coffee Pros:
  • Coffee smells nice & tastes plain awesome!
  • Keeps you awake with those adrenaline rush due to the caffeine effect
  • A great source of antioxidant
  • Has fat burning ability (especially for those who wants to lose 'em weight! *including me..cough*)
  • Makes you more focus & increase your performance! =)


Coffee Cons:
  • Can cause Irritable Bowel Syndrome (trips to the loo~)
  • It gets your adrenaline pumping, increased blood pressure, then leads to short term effects of restlessness, insomnia, possible aching at the back etc
  • Has diuretic effects which can cause increase dehydration, need to drink more water (trips to the loo again~)
  • Coffee is non-addictive but can cause caffeine withdrawal syndrome such as headaches, lethargy, jittery etc.
(Source: here)
If you're practicing healthy lifestyle with healthy food eating habits, or you're trying yourself to do so.. Let's see how coffee can help or break your diet:
Low calorie guide to coffee:
High calorie guide to coffee:
(Source: here)
Interesting isn't it? Shocked myself too after looking at them myself. :O On the other note, here's roughly what's the actual content of our fav coffee.
(Source: Tumblr)
So...after all of the infos mentioned above, I sure hope you guys'd enjoyed it. If I've done wrong or had given the wrong infos, do inform me & may as well forgive me. I'm just a normal person who also makes mistakes. :') Till then, wassalam~
What's your fav? ;)
(Source: Tumblr)
p/s: Ramadhan al-Mubarak is getting near!! Super excited! =)

2 comments:

^DyaNnaPandA^ said...

hoho..rini kat tv on ade cte psl coffee..leh hilangkan selulit & wat body scrub! cool. but, too bad, i hate coffee..~ haha.

norikohaizumi said...

lor..wt je body scrub tu..haha~ tp kn.. D kn ske Mocha tu? hee ;)