POINT TO PONDER

If you don't like this blog, just forget it & leave.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Simple Day 3 Ramadhan

Assalammualaikum w.b.t. all!


How's your puasa/fasting so far? I hope you'd grab all the opportunity given by Allah to pray & do all the good deeds in this holy month of Ramadhan. =) I know I've been a bit late to post about this, but hey..better late than never!


This will be a simple post I guess. *hee hee* Anyways, 2 days ago..I've noticed my friend's status on her FB wall which made me interested to post about it here. Just want to share to all of you Muslimahs out there to not being sad due to our special "monthly cue" during this Ramadhan. Why?


Coz..you still can:
  • Continue your zikir routine towards Allah S.W.T.
  • Accept the fact purely that it's the norm for us women to have this, not regretting and think negatively about having it
  •  During the period, it's not the time to change your plane out from prayers, for along the day & night you still can do daily do'as & recite selawat
  • Make yourself busy with faith & refrain yourself from doing useless activities
  • Attend religious talks
  • Reading religious books & adding up your knowledge through reading
  • Surround yourself with soleh people
  • Fill your freetime with activities for the day after
  • Make meals for people who are fasting
  • Donate, dakwah, tightening the bond between families & friends etc
  •  Always put a smile on your face & be strong! =)
Therefore, we should celebrate Ramadhan with full of gratitude because we are woman. - (An-Nisa':32)
So, that's all from me for today. If there's any mistakes & wrong doings I've made, I'm terribly sorry. All the good things are from Allah.


Happy fasting & Salam Ramadhan al-Mubarak everyone! =)


  Picture sources from Tumblr (mfsyaa.tumblr.com)

I'm not a perfect Muslimah but I'd like to be better.
May this Ramadhan will be better than before,
that's all I could wish for.
Insya Allah.

No comments: